Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just the Morning View. . .

Stumbled on this photo stored on my phone.
It was taken with my phone camera.

It's a photo of the two horses my next-door neighbor, Kristi, has grazing out in the fields.  They always look so peaceful.
Slows me right down when I'm dashing out to the chickens or racing to my car to get to work at the library in the morning.

I'm not much of a photographer and I've never had a "good" camera, so I'm happy as a clam with my little phone camera.

Truth is, my iPhone takes better pictures than my camera.

So, this doesn't have any deep discussion with it.
Just happy horses grazing in the morning sun.

Sometimes life is just good.  And, really, you've got to admire my view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sharing of ideas, experience and helpful information between one gardener and another has always been the very best of gardening traditions.