Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back After a Not-So-Short Break (or) Welcome to Mid-Summer

Well, I only meant to turn my attention away from my own little blog for a bit while I worked on another web project and look what happens!  Ten weeks gone.  Good excuses, however, I've been devoting my online time to revamping the website for the Friends of Virginia Beach Animal Care and Adoption Center (formerly known as Animal Control).  As an all-volunteer project, the site had become badly disorganized and was very difficult to use.  It's my hope that I can continue to tweak it into a site that will result in better adoption rates for the shelter.  If anyone hikes over to the link, please share your thoughts and suggestions with me!  A real thrill was getting the okay from Robert Seymour to include his wonderful BirdBreath cartoons in the new site.  He's not only a talented cartoonist but a true supporter of animal rescue.  Many thanks, RS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sharing of ideas, experience and helpful information between one gardener and another has always been the very best of gardening traditions.