Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bullfrog in the Pool Skimmer!

It's fall and the amphibians are moving around all over the farm, scoping out good places to winter over when the cold weather comes.  This is the charmer we managed to extricate from the pool skimmer basket where he had wedged himself while hunting the beetles that washed in there.  I'm betting it's the same @#$ bullfrog that leaped onto my back one night this summer when I was enjoying a late night dip in the pool in the dark.  I almost had a heart attack. The neighbors are still worried about the strange screaming in the night.  Must weigh 5 pounds.  Rob didn't believe me at the time..... NOW he does!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sharing of ideas, experience and helpful information between one gardener and another has always been the very best of gardening traditions.